Learn About TMS Therapy And Treatment
Depression has hit the nation hard. More than almost half of the population suffers from the same. It is very common in students and middle aged working people. The hectic lifestyle has blessed people in terms of money and fame but has also left an impression of stress and anxiety in peopleís life. There can be various reasons for depression which again varies from people to people. Students might ponder too much over their studies and resulting marks which can lead to depression and working people might stress over the daily expenses and unemployment issues. Whatever the reason may be but the outcome is common for everyone. Depression not only shatters your mental health but also makes you physically unfit. There are medications for depression but it again depends on your will power to recover. The results of medications show well on some people while proves to be ineffective for others. But a guaranteed technique to treat depression is known as TMS therapy and treatment. Here is a complete guide on the same.
The medications for depression
There are plenty of medications for depression but not all of them can be effective. You have techniques like meditation in which need you to sit and relax in a quiet place. You need to dwell deep into the peace away from the chaos. This technique requires a lot of practice since controlling the mind is a difficult task. Some people recover on their own from the disease while some land into fatal issues. For those who find it difficult to deal with the depression there is this TMS technique which treats the desired from the root. The technique gets into your neurons and gives you the most effective result ever.
The TMS therapy
- The technique holds the speciality in treating people suffering from depression, anxiety and stress.
- The method involves the concept of magnetic fields and sending the signals in your brain nerves.
- It involves repetitive sending of signals in the brain at the desired location and hence the name repetitive TMS therapy.
- This method comes into picture when other remedies for depression donít work.
- To improve the symptoms of depression the magnetic fields are sent in the brain nerve cells.
- The complete procedure has a magnetic theory concept about which you will learn in detail.
The theory behind TMS
- To start with the procedures an electromagnetic coil is placed on your head preferably near the forehead on the scalp.
- You feel no pain during the procedure as you need to simply relax while the waves do the remaining work.
- The electromagnetic field delivers the magnetic pulse which stimulates your brain cells known to create depression.
- The cell of the brain which has resulted in a decrease of good activity producing stimuli gets stimulated by this procedure.
- With the consistency of TMS therapy and treatment you will see an improved mood and reduces depression.
- The cells that were long dead due to stress will get refreshed igniting the joy back in you.
- TMS had been found out after keen research on the mental health and the entire nervous system. The result of same is this amazing technique which happens at every TMS help clinic.
- This is a non-invasive method for brain stimulations using the magnetic field. The fields are nothing but wave-like currents which when enters the nerve produces effective results.
- It is better because you donít feel the pain like in other procedures and doesnít require painful surgeries. Everything is done keeping you in your complete senses.
The benefits of TMS
After reading so far you must have calculated the benefits to an extent. People would spend a hell lot of money in procedures that involve surgeries and pain. With TMS therapy and treatment you get a complete secured and painless therapy which is guaranteed to treat your problem by getting into the core. However, if you appear for the therapy first time you might experience a mild headache which will eventually fade in no time. Based on your response to the treatment the doctor can adjust the level of stimulations for you. You also get the complete ear protection so that the waves donít enter your ears.
The pre-treatment procedures
- When you visit a TMS help clinic for the first time then you will be taken to treatment and asked to sit in an inclined chair with earplugs for protection of ears.
- The coil will be switched on and off to let the waves penetrate in your head. You might feel a tapping sensation on your head.
- Based on your first response the expert will decide the amount of wave needed for you.
- The amount of stimulations can be changed during the course of the treatment.
- The method usually lasts for 40-50 minutes.
- You would need to make some time from your schedules to repeat the procedures.
After the consistent TMS therapy and treatment you will notice effective results. The depression might completely get treated or get reduced to a larger extent. You will start feeling relaxed and will be able to deal with tough situations smartly. Symptoms relief might take a few weeks to show effect but again that varies from person to person. However, the treatment is guaranteed to solve your root problem. Even after the completion of treatment some doctor might suggest you psychotherapy as the continuation.
Visit a TMS help clinic if you are a victim of depression. It is not a matter of embarrassment but a disease that needs treatment. Talk to your elders about it if you are a student and seek for help. Persistent depression can be killer too. Take the required action before it is too late. Go with the TMS therapy and treatment which is painless and a guaranteed technique. Contact for TMS early if you are in need too. Live your life happily and donít let the disease ruin your smile. Walk proudly with the personality you hold even in the midst of thorns.